Lost Souls Or Shall I say Deceived Minds

Many human minds are lost or are they just simply deceived?
I'm concerned for our world, mostly for our children who are
either mislead & deceived from the beginning of their time,
brought into the world without receiving the Most Valuable,
Finest, Important Thing In Life "Which Is Love". As we all
know everything starts from the home and either it get Worse
or Better as we step outside of our box (leaving the nest).
It's up to us to save our generations-to-come, the question is
are we individually and/or as a whole not only willing to do so
but too; able to keep Faith & continue until Love has completely
defeated & Won over all? Where I believe people shall start
First-Off is by having Faith in JESUS & Putting him First
(by means, whatever your beliefs are always know there is only
One Higher Power) followed by Learning how to truly Love
them-selves. Truth-Be-Told that is the only way "One" can
know how & pass on "Love" to one another.


We analyze life & ask ourselves what is wrong with society
today? Where did we go wrong as a human race? & Who are
we to blame? Then we start to point fingers at the Government,
the President, the Mayor, the Leaders, 3rd.world Countries
(insiders coming in) & the list continues to on & on, without
first taking a look deep within ourselves. People are quick to
blame others for their own lack of Knowledge, Wisdom, &
Understanding, intelligence, ignorance & faults. I've learned
that truth is hard for many to face & "denial" becomes their
best friend followed by massive destruction within "ones" mind,
& they wonder why "Life itself" don't work in their favor.

Well, my question is to all of you who view this post is,
do you feel the same way I feel that basically many people
out there in the world are lost & need a Positive Change
(A Turn Around) starting with "Love"?

Thanks & GOD BLESS ALL.

2 comments:

  1. I truly and whole heartly agree starting with love . What the world still needs now and will alway's need is " Love Sweet Love " for an positive change , we all need to contribute no matter how big or small to make the World better and always believe in God and have faith in Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, for posting your comment I Truly appreciate your input.

    May God Bless you in all the GREAT Things that you do in LIFE.

    Have a BLESSED Day.

    ReplyDelete